Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Virtual Office for a Convenient Customer Experience

In today's technologically savvy world, providing your bridal couples' with an organized and hassle free planning experience is easier than ever. No need to deal with non-compatible email systems, snail mail or worse, the infamous "phone tag" game.

Terrica over at the Chic Wedding Geek schooled me recently on the benefits of the virtual office. I set one up the other night for one of my clients and I have to say I am completely hooked! It was very easy to do and I'm sure my client is going to love it!

There are many, many other resources to help you with the development of your "tech savvy" business so head on over to the Chic Wedding Geek Blog and see for yourself!

Until next time...

Aspire to Plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please help us provide you with the best content possible by leaving us some awesome comments!!