Friday, June 4, 2010

To Inspire You For the Weekend...

Planning events is a daunting task...no matter the size or scope.  We love to make things big and dramatic so we can witness all the wide eyed wonder when the guests take their first look.  You know I'm right!  But yesterday, I started planning my soon to be two year old goddaughter's birthday party and I had to hold myself back. 

After writing down my initial thoughts on paper...some cupcakes, a few ballons and a few small gifts, I couldn't help but take it up a notch or two.  Before long, my notes had a few blush pink draped tents, a cake that looked like a castle, maybe a a lady dressed up like a fairy princess to hand out prizes...suddenly it turned into what looks like a HUGE production.   

But then I realized that my precious little one would probably not even notice.  The cupcakes and ballons alone would knock her socks off.  Because to her, it really is a big deal...fairy princesses are important people too, ya know! 

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
-Helen Keller

Have a wonderful weekend and go accomplish something great and noble!

Until next time...

Aspire to Plan!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please help us provide you with the best content possible by leaving us some awesome comments!!