Monday, January 4, 2010

Aspire to Plan Update - First Quarter 2010

Happy New Year, Aspiring Planners!

Are you ready to get this year started right? I'm so thrilled that 2009 is a memory and that we have so much to look forward to in 2010!

If you are new here, welcome! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter in the box in the right hand column of this page. It is published twice per month and has lots of great business building advice to help you as you grow your business.

If you've been here before, welcome back. I've missed you!

I've been working hard to plan lots of ways to bring you great content and fabulous resources for building your wedding planning business. I've lined up some great conference calls, blog posts and newsletter articles...I can't wait to share it all with you.

Here's the subject line up for the first quarter of 2010:

January 2010
It's Time to Get Organized!

February 2010
How to Promote Your Business When Just Starting Out

March 2010
Wedding Planning vs Corporate Event Planning...What are the Pros and Cons?

Many of you have told me that the Q&A portion of the conference calls have been very helpful. I'm so pleased that I'm able to help all of you with your business building questions and I want that to continue. I'm thinking about having a seperate call each month, just for questions. It will allow everyone to call in and pick my brain...but it will also help you by listening in on other planners questions. "Coaching by Osmosis", is what I've heard it called. Someone else may ask a question that you didn't think of or will offer a different perspective that you hadn't thought of. Let me know what your thoughts are on this by posting a comment and we'll keep you posted.

Until then...

Aspire to Plan!

1 comments:

Kelsey T said...

Great line up! I was hoping to see something like you're planning on talking about in Feburary! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please help us provide you with the best content possible by leaving us some awesome comments!!