Friday, November 27, 2009

Aspire to Plan Update!

For all my aspiring wedding planners and other wedding industry pros that have been wondering where I've been...

-Working with clients and developing new products and programs to make YOUR coaching experience more fulfilling and relevant!

-Attending AND presenting at workshops around the country

-Preparing for the wonderful holiday season coming up! (My Thanksgiving was dynamite!! Hope yours was as well!)

I took on a few scholarship clients in addition to my paying clients so that I could discover more of what aspiring planners and other aspiring wedding professionals need as they start their businesses. The process has yielded some amazing results and I can't wait to share it all with you.

Aspire to Plan will be back online next week with new coaching programs and products to help you get your business off the ground the RIGHT way! No more overwhelming "To-Do Lists"...I'll help you get organized and show you how to implement your plans!

See you next week and...

Aspire to Plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please help us provide you with the best content possible by leaving us some awesome comments!!